Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brief note:

Only 2 months...
 
And I got sick while at work Friday, just achy, ill feeling, nothing more to write home about. Though am proud to say that it took 2 months, and that I didn't pick up something quicker. One of the other docs was sick too, as was Satkile, our abandoned kid. I think he was spreading nasty germs, and since we pick him up every free chance, I'm sure he's the culprit for spreading nasty disease...
 
Thankfully, I rebounded today, as this is moving day. I'll get pics out soon, but this room is HUGE, and I look out onto a garden.

Also, now that there is internet in the house, as well as a landline, I am looking at options to be more in phone contact with people. Am looking to set up a Skype acct where people can call me via a local number, and so that I can make calls out... More on this later.
 
Time to finish unpacking, and then head out and get some sun, and make up for part of the lost weekend..